Current Vacancies at Life Fitness NZ
Does the thought of domestic travel appeal to you?
Do you like a role with wide job variety – where no two days are the same?
Are you physically fit and keen for an active, on-the-go role?
If so, we need to talk.
We are New Zealand’s leading commercial fitness equipment distributors offering the country’s largest and finest selection of cardio and strength equipment. We are seeking an active individual to join our strong, tight-knit team.
Our client base is spread right throughout New Zealand and across the Pacific Islands so at times there will be overnight travel. On occasion, extra hours will also be required to ensure client expectations and delivery timeframes are met.
- Delivery and installation of fitness equipment throughout New Zealand’s top gyms
- Including fitness centres, sports facilities, schools, hotels
- Onsite assembly and final quality control inspections of all equipment
- Unloading container shipments and loading of delivery fleet vehicles in a timely manner
- Removal of trade-in equipment and all packaging/rubbish post installation
- Liaison with client and Operations Manager on progress of installation
- Early communication with any issues that arise while onsite
- Report to the Operations Manager as well as showing your own on-the-spot initiative
- General warehouse duties in the downtime including assisting with local service requests and helping out the refurbishment division
- Have your Class 2 truck licence, forklift is an added bonus
- Have a professional, friendly manner – dealing face to face with clients and their gym members
- Go out of your way to have a satisfied customer at the end of every installation
- Take pride in our delivery fleet vehicles
- Be in good physical health – heavy lifting required
- Be available for overnight travel when needed – all travel expenses covered
Immediate start – we are flat out!
Please express your interest with a copy of your CV to Lili - firstname.lastname@example.org