Title: STATE-OF-THE-ART TRAINING
A newly renovated strength and conditioning facility at Eastern Kentucky serves more than 300 student-athletes across 17 NCAA Division I (FCS) varsity sports. The space provides the Colonels with state-of-the-art cardio and strength training tools, and also includes a 30-yard artificial turf area for sprints, agility drills and plyometrics.
Approximately 12,000 square feet
“When looking for equipment that will address all of your needs and go above and beyond with their personal commitment to you, look no further than Hammer Strength. What a wonderful relationship we have with them."
-Jon-Michael Davis, DIRECTOR OF STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
- 25 HD Elite Racks - Variety of Combinations
- Hammer Strength Plates and Bumpers
- Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Iso-Lateral Row
- Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Leg Press
- Hammer Strength Plate-Loaded Kneeling Leg Curl
- Hammer Strength Ground Base Squat Lunge
- Hammer Strength Ground Base Jammer
- Integrity Series Cardio
- Lifecycle GX Bikes
- Cybex SPARC Trainer